Heimdall the turtle, Shauna's beads from Senegal, my Christmas lights, a replication of George Washington's consignment as Commander in Chief and the yellow flower lei Sempai sent me from her prom.
2. How do you style your hair?
I tame it. If I am very lucky. I either wash it in the morning, let it air dry and then spend the day wrestling with the curls or wash it at night, straighten it in the morning and tie it safely out of harm's way.
3. What are you wearing now?
Weber State grey sweatpants, a Chiodos t-shirt and a very, very old Fallout Boy hoodie.
4. What’s your occupation?
Professional layabout. I'm a student, okay?
5. Do you nap a lot?
No. I wish I could, but it screws up my sleep schedule.
6. Who was the last person you hugged?
Angela. Angela gives good hugs.
7. What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
Um. North and South, the Office and teacher movies. You know, Dead Poets Society, Freedom Writers, Half Nelson, that crap? I'm addicted to it right now. I'm going to marathon Boston Public or something.
8. What was the last thing you ate today?
Like, two bites of popcorn and a mug of tea, courtesy of the pantry o' Teren. (She made food while I was sleepily muttering about my boy problems.)
9. What books are on your to-read list?
My list is a mile long. I really need to get around to reading Water for Elephants, and I've been meaning to settle down with Cry, the Beloved Country. I'm right in the middle of The Sex Side of Life - great book on censorship, women's rights and the early proliferation of contraceptive information.
10. What websites do you always visit when you go online?
Gmail, livejournal, sometimes facebook, Weber online, CNN and BBC news.
11. What was the last thing you bought?
Cranberry sauce and frozen yogurt.
12. What are you listening to right now?
Someone jinglying themselves down the hallway. It's midnight, people, go to bed! Darn kids.
13. What do you think about before you go to bed at night?
My next exam, whether or not I am ready for said exam, my mom, how early I have to get up, if it'll kill me to skive off a class, Nate, my future career. I daydream about my future career a lot. Also, I think about my imaginary friends as I drift off. I think tonight will be a Bonnie and Patrick night.
14. What was the last CD you bought?
Bought? Er.. Hell. Probably Run, Doris, Run's EP? NO, Powerspace's EP. They begged me for gas money at the Hawthorne Heights show.
15. What is your favourite weather, and why?
Late September to mid-October. No pollen, nice and cool, sometimes rainy sometimes not but never, never slushy, pretty leaves, the smell of autumn. I can wear a jacket and not look stupid and yet I do not freeze. Glorious!
16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
Fiddle. No doubt. Not the violin, the fiddle. There's a difference.
17. How are you?
Soooo tired. Very, very tired. Stressed, sick and a little cranky. I think I'm gonna go pass out.
18. What’s something you'd like to say to someone right now?
Thanks for not being disgusted with me.
19. What's one of your favorite movies?
Beauty and the Beast. It is THE favorite movie, fyi.